How Do Your Dining Services Prices Compare? Are Your Employees Utilizing The Services You Offer?
Knowing how your own in-house dining services compare to those of other organizations offering similar options can be of great value when trying to determine how to improve or expand your own dining services offerings.
- Are your cafe, catering and/or vending prices higher or lower than what other corporate dining services charge?
- Is the percentage of employees utilizing your breakfast or lunch offerings similar to what other companies experience ?
- How much do employees of other organization spend on in-house food services compared to yours?
Find out the answers to these questions and more by taking part in the 19th annual Corporate Dining, Inc. Food Services Pricing, Excess/(Deficit) and Participation Study.
Over the past 18 years, Corporate Dining, Inc. has gathered data from 1500 facilities at over 680 corporations, non-profits, and government offices. This data has helped businesses just like yours improve budget planning and product pricing, enhance product and service offerings, evaluate vendor performance, fulfill contract compliance requirements and more. The Pricing Study compares elements like:
- General Dining Market Basket Prices
- Catering Market Basket Prices
- Vending Market Basket Prices
- Operating Excess / (Deficit)
- Breakfast and Lunch Participation
- Breakfast and Lunch Check Averages
All of those who participate in the Corporate Dining Annual Pricing Study receive a free copy of the Pricing Study Executive Summary, as well as an individual, customized unit report for the data you submit. Data in the Executive Summary is sorted by building type, classification, location, region, population and financial status of operation. With this information, you will be able to compare your organization’s operations to others to see how your own operations compare to others across the country. There is no cost to participate in the study and participants are under no obligation to engage in any additional Corporate Dining, Inc. offerings or services.
The 19th annual Corporate Dining, Inc. Food Services Pricing, Excess/(Deficit) and Participation Study is now closed. If you would like to participate in our next study, please call us at (440) 893-2677 or use this online contact form.